Monday, February 9, 2009

A little overwhelmed right now...

It happens every year about this same time. We're working on product that will be released at CBA in July and we have LOTS to get done by February 27--18 days from now! Yikes! It 's even worse since I just now wrote that out! I really love my job, but it's time like these that try men's & women's souls, bodies, minds, etc...ad nauseum.

I need a grande carmel macchiato from Starbucks right now (and I really am not that fond of Strabucks' coffee!) Sorry, friends, but that's the truth. It's just too bitter for me, but if I add some sweeterner to it, I can drink it down! And I desperately need one right now! Ha.

I just started editing our 2nd Hunter Brown book last week--333 pages of youth fantasy fiction. I tried to just read it through once before starting to edit, but I can't! It's like a curse! I see mistakes and I can't help myself!


No comments: